Recipe Serves: 1
Serving Size: 1 Omelet
|Eggs, Large||2 Whole|
|Red Onion, Diced||1 oz|
|Bell Pepper, Diced||1 oz|
|Cherry Tomatoes, cut in halves||5 Whole|
|Skim Milk||1 tbsp|
- In bowl add cracked eggs and skim milk. Whisk until smooth.
- Add diced red onion, diced bell peppers, and cherry tomato halves to egg mixture.
- Heat 6 inch nonstick frying pan to medium heat. Spray with cooking spray.
- Pour egg and vegetable mixture in the pre-heated frying pan. Do not mix.
- Once omelet begins to form, use spatula to pull edges away from pan. Once egg is cooked well enough to flip, do so and continue cooking until egg is cooked to your preference.
- Fold omelet in half, let cool, and enjoy!
Calories:179; Protein:14g; Carbohydrates: 8g; Dietary Fiber: 2g; Total Sugar: 6g; Added Sugar: 0g; Total Fat: 10g; Saturated Fat: 3g; Cholesterol: 423mg; Calcium: 89mg; Potassium: 454mg; Sodium: 153mg; Iron: 2mg