Recipes Serves: 6-8
Serving Size: 3 meatballs
|98% Lean Ground Turkey||1 lb|
|Whole-Wheat Bread Crumbs||1/4 Cup|
|Garlic||2 Cloves, minced|
|Onion Powder||1 Tbsp|
|Black Pepper||2 tsp|
|Fennel Seeds||1 Tbsp|
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, and line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, egg, bread crumbs, garlic, onion powder, fennel seeds, and pepper until mixed well.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out turkey mixture, and roll into a ball using hands. Place on parchment paper.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit, and juices run clear.
- Allow to cool, and serve.
Calories: 101; Protein: 12g; Carbohydrates: 3g; Dietary Fiber: 0g; Total Sugar: 1g; Added Sugar: 0g; Total Fat: 5g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Cholesterol: 66 mg; Calcium: 200mg; Potassium: 12 mg; Sodium: 49 mg; Iron: 1 mg