Recipe Serves: 12
Serving Size: 1 egg
|Spinach, shredded||1 cup|
|Cherry Tomatoes, halved||1/2 cup|
|Skim Milk||1 tbsp|
|Feta cheese, as desired|
- Pre-heat oven to 325° Fahrenheit
- In bowl, crack and combine all eggs, and skim milk. Whisk until smooth.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray. Pour egg mixture about ¾ way full in each cup.
- Sprinkle in spinach and cherry tomato halves into each of the eggs.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Serve warm, sprinkle with feta cheese and enjoy!
Calories: 91; Protein: 8g; Carbohydrates: 4g; Dietary Fiber: 1g; Total Sugar: 3g; Added Sugar: 0g; Total Fat: 0g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Cholesterol: 211mg; Calcium: 93mg; Potassium: 312mg; Sodium: 182mg; Iron: 2mg