Recipe Serves: 1-2 Serving Size: 3 ounces
|Chicken Breast, Skin Removed||1 breast|
|Olive Oil Spray||1-second spray|
|Garlic, minced||1 clove|
|Onion Powder||1 tsp|
|Garlic Powder||1 tsp|
|Dried Oregano||1/2 tsp|
|Dried Basil||1/2 tsp|
|Parsley flakes||1 tsp|
- Heat pan over medium heat, and spray for 1 second with olive oil spray.
- In a small bowl, combine minced garlic, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, basil, marjoram, thyme and parsley.
- Rub herb mix onto the chicken, and place chicken in pan.
- Allow chicken breast to cook for 3 minutes. Flip, and cover with lid.
- Allow chicken breast to cook for 3 more minutes, or until internal temperature reaches165 degrees F, and juices run clear.
- Remove chicken from the pan, garnish with fresh basil leaves if desired.
Calories: 75 ; Protein: 14g; Carbohydrates: 0g; Dietary Fiber: 0g; Total Sugar: 0g; Added Sugar: 0g; Total Fat: 2g; Saturated Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 37 mg; Calcium: 100mg; Potassium: 116 mg; Sodium: 50 mg; Iron: 1 mg