Recipe Serves: 3-4
Serving Size: 5 Tots
|Panko Bread Crumbs||3/4 Cup|
|Italian Seasoning||1 Tbsp|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Farenheight.
- Chop cauliflower into fine pieces, or use a food processor, use paper towels to drain as much moisture as possible.
- In large bowl, combine cauliflower, bread crumbs. italian seasoning, and egg. Mix with hands until combined.
- Use tablespoon to scoop mixture, form tot, and place on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool, enjoy!